You can order 2021 National Latin Exams to be given online either by using the convenient online ordering system located below or by printing and mailing-in the registration form.
Use the form below to place your original order online for online testing.
There will be a $5.00 credit card convenience fee added to the Shipping and Handling Fees
($15 + $5=$20) Students outside of North America must take the exam online or pay actual shipping cost over the $20.
- Select the exam level you want to order by clicking the Add to Cart Button
- Adjust the quantity of exams in the shopping cart by typing a number in the box
- Select the update button at the bottom of the screen to tell the computer to recalculate your order
- Select the Continue Shopping link to add more exams to your cart.
- Select the Residential Delivery button to add the $15 additional delivery fee for having the exam(s) delivered to a residential address.
- Students outside of North America must take the exam online or pay actual shipping cost
If you get a failure notice upon placing your order, please wait at least 10 minutes before trying to place your order again, so that the system has time to reset.
A minimum order of $10.00 is required to place an order. If you are ordering 1 exam US or 1 exam Foreign, your cost will be $10. For 2 or more exams US, the cost is $6 each; for Foreign (non US) orders, 2 or more exams will be $8 each.
National Latin Exam charges an additional $15 for residential shipping ($30 total starting in 2020). This is a total of $30 for shipping to a residence. The UPS charges us more for residential delivery. We are encouraging homeschoolers to select a business address for delivery. This address can be a spouse’s workplace, public/private school, public library, church, or other business address. Please provide the business name and shipping address when you register. If you wish to have delivery to a residence, please add the residential shipping fee item to your cart.