Registration has closed for the 2023 National Latin Exams.
All registrations for the National Latin Exam will be made online -- no paper will forms will be mailed out and any old forms received by us will be returned to you. Use this form whether you are administering the paper version or online version of the exam this year.
N.B. Please read this year's important exam information (levels, costs, and deadlines) listed under the "Exams" tab before submitting your registration.
Registration for the National Latin Exam needs to be completed in two parts:
1) Online registration through Lingco, and
2) Submission of payment.
ONLINE REGISTRATION THROUGH LINGCO
Click on this link to set up an account with Lingco and to register for this year's exams:
Register Online Through Lingco
Need help registering? Watch this video to walk you through the steps.
If you encounter a problem while registering, please contact Lingco for quick assistance: there is a chat (purple question mark) at the bottom right of the Lingco screen OR you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . This feature is available 9:00 AM-5:00 PM, Eastern Time.
- Teachers who administer the online version of the exams have the flexibility to swap the number of students between levels, as long as they do not exceed the number of exams they have purchased. Teachers who are administering the paper version of the exams are limited to the number of exams they have ordered per level. Please order carefully.
- Schools outside the United States and Canada must administer the exam online due to the continued rising costs of shipping.
SUBMISSION OF PAYMENT
After you have submitted your online registration, you will receive an invoice for payment through your email:
Payment for the National Latin Exam may be made in one of two ways:
1) You may pay online through this link (N.B. You will need your invoice number, circled in red in the image above, when paying online):
Pay Online Through the NLE Website
2) Or, you may send a check or money order, along with a copy of your invoice, to:
ACL/NJCL National Latin Exam
University of Mary Washington
1301 College Avenue
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
- For questions about your order or about the online version of the exams, please contact Lingco at email@example.com
- Instructors are responsible for allocating their exam seats which means that it is possible to purchase additional ones. To register for additional seats, visit this link:
Registering for Additional Seats
- Unfortunately, there are no refunds for registered students who don't take the exam or seats that are not allocated.
N.B.: You will not receive results and awards until full payment has been received by the NLE office.