Scholarship Renewal Application (Form is being updated)
The National Latin Exam is proud to award annually 16 $2,000 scholarships to qualifying high school seniors. Applications for these scholarships are mailed to gold medal winners on the Advanced Latin Prose Exam, the Advanced Latin Poetry Exam, and the Advanced Latin Reading Comprehension Exam. Those who apply and are accepted must agree to take at least one course per semester of Latin or classical Greek in their first year of college. A course in classics translation does not meet this requirement.
In addition, a $2000 scholarship will be awarded for post graduate study leading to the teaching of Latin and/or Greek at the elementary, intermediate, or high school level.
These scholarship awards and those for the National Greek Exam will be announced by National Latin Exam at the ACL Institute in June.
The scholarship recipients from 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 are eligible for an additional $2,000 if they continue their study of Latin and/or Greek.
• Tobias Alam, The Bronx High School of Science, New York, NY (University of Michigan)
• Jacqueline Chen, St. Paul’s School, Concord, NH (Harvard University)
• William Corbin, Shaker Heights High School, Shaker Heights, OH (Washington University in St. Louis)
• Michelle Ho, Chattahoochee High School, Johns Creek, GA (Princeton University)
• Ella Hochstadt, Riverdale Country School, Bronx, NY (Brown University)
• Anna Howie, Norwell High School, Norwell, MA (College of the Holy Cross)
• Arec Keomurjian, Belmont Hill School, Belmont, MA (Princeton University)
• Abigail Linskey, Bishop Guertin High School, Nashua, NH (College of the Holy Cross)
• Advaith Rege, Ridge High School, Basking Ridge, NJ (Brown University)
• Jillienne Robinson-Warren, Pinkerton Academy, Derry, NH (University of New Hampshire)
• Peyton Louise Robuck, Robuck Family Home School, Houston, TX (Baylor University Honors College)
• John Rogers, Groton School, Groton, MA (Harvard College)
• Austin Sarker-Young, Wilmington Friends School, Wilmington, DE (Brown University)
• Dellara Sheibani, Phillips Exeter Academy, Exeter, NH (The University of Chicago)
• Luke Sherman, Crown Point High School, Crown Point, IN (Xavier University)
• Ari Yao, Stanford Online High School, Redwood City, CA (Columbia University)