DEADLINES ARE FIRM!!
All applications and supporting documents must be sent by US Mail and POSTMARKED by the stated deadline.
DO NOT SEND ANYTHING BY REGISTERED MAIL, UPS, OR FEDEX.
- The application must be TYPED in 10-12 pt. type, preferably Times New Roman
- One week prior to the deadline date: Check with your school to make sure your official transcript, in a sealed envelope, is ready to be picked up and put into your packet. It is YOUR responsibility to know your school’s transcript policy and to get your transcript in time to include it in your packet for mailing.
- The renewal form must have a handwritten signature. Stamped, digital signatures or initials will not be accepted. Signatures must include first and last names.
- . If the signature is missing from your application, it will NOT be processed.
- Your application and all supporting documents must be mailed in a single envelope to the following address:
Mrs. Ephy Howard
929 University Avenue
Troy, AL 36081
- Applications and supporting documents sent to any other address will NOT be processed.
- Provide your personal e-mail address so that we can reach you when you are not in school.
- Attach a return address label to your envelope. Make sure your envelope has correct postage. Anything that arrives postage due will be refused and returned.
- Do not submit additional materials.
- It is of utmost importance to follow the directions on the application.
|By selecting the "I understand" button below, I acknowledge that I have read the directions
for submitting the National Latin Exam Scholarship Renewal Application.