"You translate 'navigaverant' as 'had sailed,' right?"
Dates and Deadlines for the 2024 NLE (Updated on 8/8/23)
- Registration opens on Monday, August 28, 2023.
- Deadline for registration for paper exams: Friday, January 26, 2024.
- No registrations for paper exams will be accepted after this date. Schools may still register for online exams until February 16.
- The principal, headmaster, test administrator, or designee should receive the paper exams via UPS in February.
- Open and count the exams and answer sheets immediately! If the numbers of exams and answer sheets is incorrect, please call Clement Testing Service at 800-459-9847.
- If paper exams have not been received by March 1, please call Clement Testing Service at 800-459-9847.
- If it has been determined that exams have been delivered and misplaced or lost, replacements will be charged at full value.
- Deadline for registration for online exams: Friday, February 16, 2024.
- No registrations for online exams will be accepted after this date
- Examination Window: Monday, February 26-Friday, March 15, 2024.
- A packet including awards, certificate of school participation, printout of student scores, national norms, and answer key for all exams will be mailed to the Latin teacher involved by April 20.